- Contactless checkout begins June 16th.
- All items checked out prior to the pandemic are due June 30th.
- At this time, you are encouraged to return any checked out items to the library’s two book drops. (One is in front of the library building, and the other is outside the Holmes Whaley Lake Civic Association.)
- Any item returned prior to to the library entering stage 4 of its re-opening plan will be backdated as though it were returned on March 14th.
- For details about our re-opening policies and procedures, please visit our re-opening page: https://www.pawlingfreelibrary.org/re-opening-information/
- If you have book donations to drop off prior to the library reopening, please text Karen at (845) 600-5031 to arrange a drop off time.