Social Security 101: Everything you wanted to know / Online Program
A FREE workshop from Social Security
Presented by Vincent J. Scocozza
Public Affairs Specialist
NOTE: This presentation has been rescheduled to Monday, June 28 from 1-2 pm.
Monday, April 26
Click the link below to register for Social Security 101 or contact Donald, our Adult Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this workshop you’ll learn:
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services. You should go to http://www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop
About our presenter: Vincent J. Scocozza has 10 years of experience providing information and guidance about Social Security, Medicare, & Online Services. He currently services NYC, Westchester County, & Lower Hudson Valley.