A FREE workshop from Social Security.
Presented by Vincent J. Scocozza
Public Affairs Specialist
Monday, April 26
Registration is required. You can register below or by contacting Donald, our Adult Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this workshop you'll learn:
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services. You should go to http://www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop
About our presenter: Vincent J. Scocozza has 10 years of experience providing information and guidance about Social Security, Medicare, & Online Services. He currently services NYC, Westchester County, & Lower Hudson Valley.