10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
with Community Engagement Manager Joan Carl
Tuesday, September 20
Click the link below to register for 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease or contact Donald, our Adult Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The one-hour program covers:
* Typical age-related changes.
* Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s.
* How to approach someone about memory concerns.
* Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process.
* Alzheimer’s Association resources.
This program is being provided by the Alzheimer’s Association.
For further information please call the Alzheimer’s Association at 800-272-3900.