Social Security 101: Everything you wanted to know / Online Program
A FREE workshop from Social Security
Presented by Ravi Gopaul
Public Affairs Specialist
Monday, September 20
Click the link below to register for Social Security 101 or contact Donald, our Adult Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this workshop you’ll learn:
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services. You should go to http://www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop
About our presenter: Ravi Gopaul, a Public Affairs Specialist for the Social Security Administration, is responsible for outreach activity in Greater New York. He coordinates local outreach events, and provides training for community organizations. He joined Social Security in 2012 helping individuals establish entitlement to benefits under all Social Security programs including, Retirement, Disability, Auxiliary, Supplemental Security Income as well as Medicare.