Volunteering in the Pawling Library’s Children’s Department is on hiatus until programming resumes again, likely at the end of April. For more information, please see our director’s update on services and programming.
- Review our library intern policies: Volunteer Intern Policy 2019.docx
- Fill out a Volunteer Intern Application 2019 and drop it off in the library or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Printed versions of the application are available at our circulation desk)
- Apply online at https://forms.gle/N3y7WCJEtTqgbFyu7
During the summer and school year, our children’s programs work with volunteers who are in search of community service hours an/or experience working with children. Opportunities are available to help children practice reading, complete art and STEM activities, and participate in outdoor games. Placements vary, depending on both your programming schedule and and our needs.
Interested in volunteering opportunities that do not involve children? We have those too! Visit our Teen Community Service Portal at https://www.pawlingfreelibrary.org/community-service/
Please direct questions or concerns to Children’s Program Coordinator, Neena McBaer, at email@example.com or 845-855-3444.
Part-time summer employment
Teens 15 and up who have volunteered with our library in previous summers may be eligible for part-time employment through our Leadership Intern program. Applications for these positions for 2019 are being accepted through June 12th.
- Get your NYS Certificate to Work (usually from your school’s guidance counselor)
- Print a Leadership Intern Application 2019 here or pick up an application at our library’s circulation desk. These can be returned in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.