Search the Catalog
Sunday 12 to 4*
Monday 12 to 5
Tuesday 10 to 8
Wednesday 10 to 8
Thursday 10 to 8
Friday 12 to 5
Saturday 10 to 4
*The library is closed on Sundays in July and August
- 0812:00 AMApr/Wed/2020-May/Thu/2020-Pawling Free Library-11 Broad St, Pawling NY 12564
https://www.pawlingfreelibrary.org/closure-notice/6:30 PM-7:30 PMApr/Wed/2020-Pawling Free Library-11 Broad St, Pawling NY 12564
Wednesday, April 8
The book club will be discussing Homer’s Odyssey: a fearless feline tale, or how I learned about love and life with a blind wonder cat, by Gwen Cooper
Share your passion for reading.
Enjoy friendly discussions about your favorite books.
This evening is for you.
Book selections are made by our members.
Registration is required. Call the Pawling Library at 845-855-3444 to register or send an email to Donald at adult@Pawlinglibrary.org.7:00 PM-8:30 PMApr/Wed/2020-Library Annex-15 Oak St, Pawling NY 12564
with Stephanie Mauro
Wednesday, April 8
At this presentation you will learn:
1) How to maximize their student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants and other forms of merit-aid.
2) The importance of the SAT & ACT tests and how colleges value them.
3) What the more selective colleges really want to see on a student’s application.
4) The difference between the FAFSA and CSS Profile financial aid forms and how they affect the cost of college.
5) What financial aid really means to a family and how need is determined.
6) The parental and student assets that take away from qualifying for financial aid.
7) How the financial aid system works and why it’s important to have an expected family contribution (EFC) calculated before a student visits colleges.
8) We will go over a timeline to successfully complete the college planning process and how it’s possible to attend a private college for a public college price.
9) Plus much, much more!
Registration is required. Call the Pawling Library at 845-855-3444 to register or send an email to Donald at firstname.lastname@example.org.