Monday, April 20
At this FREE workshop provided by Social Security you'll learn:
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors,and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
About our speaker: Vincent J. Scocozza is a Public Affairs Specialist with 10 years of experience providing information and guidance about Social Security, Medicare, & Online Services. He currently services NYC, Westchester County, & Lower Hudson Valley.
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services. You should go to http://www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop.
Registration is required. Call the Pawling Library at 845-855-3444 to register or send an email to Donald at firstname.lastname@example.org.