NOTE: This program has been rescheduled to Monday, April 26, from 1-2 pm.
A FREE workshop from Social Security.
Presented by Vincent J. Scocozza
Public Affairs Specialist
Monday, March 8
Registration is required. You can register below or by contacting Donald, our Adult Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.
At this workshop you'll learn:
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services. You should go to http://www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop.
About our presenter: Vincent J. Scocozza has 10 years of experience providing information and guidance about Social Security, Medicare, & Online Services. He currently services NYC, Westchester County, & Lower Hudson Valley.