(for parents of students with an IEP or 504 plan)
Presented by: Mandi Sheraden, Mobile Benefits Counselor & Karen Lynch, Special Education Advocate
Friday, February 14
Register to learn about…
* The differences between Supplemental Security Income and Social Security Disability Insurance, as well the work incentives/ SSA’s Ticket-to-Work Program.
* Who will provide support to your young adult when school ends?
* What type of assistance is available? When do you need to apply for adult services? Where can you access information?
* Why should you start planning for the future now?
* How can you better prepare for the transition to adulthood?
Special Education Workshops are designed for parents, educators and human service professionals. Preregistration is required. If you require an American Sign Language interpreter or large print, please contact TRI at least 2 weeks prior to the date with your request to: Attn: Mandi Sheraden: 845-452-3913 ext 119 or email@example.com. Funding for this program is provided by ACCES-VR, OPWDD and NYS OCFS and Dutchess County Division of Youth Services. TRI’s Mobile Benefits Counseling Services are paid for in part by Dutchess County | Think DIFFERENTLY
Registration is required. Call the Pawling Library at 845-855-3444 to register or send an email to Donald at firstname.lastname@example.org.