Presented by Stephanie Mauro of College Planning 101
Tuesday, April 6
Registration is required. You can register below or by contacting Donald, our Adult Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this seminar you will learn:
- A time-line for success—where you should start in the college planning process.
- How important are SAT & ACT tests and how do colleges value them.
- What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
- The financial aid systems and how they work.
- How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and forms of merit-aid.
- How it’s possible to attend a Private College for a Public College Price.
Plus much, much more…