with Stephanie Mauro
Thursday, February 20
At this presentation you will learn:
1) How to maximize their student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants and other forms of merit-aid.
2) The importance of the SAT & ACT tests and how colleges value them.
3) What the more selective colleges really want to see on a student’s application.
4) The difference between the FAFSA and CSS Profile financial aid forms and how they affect the cost of college.
5) What financial aid really means to a family and how need is determined.
6) The parental and student assets that take away from qualifying for financial aid.
7) How the financial aid system works and why it’s important to have an expected family contribution (EFC) calculated before a student visits colleges.
8) We will go over a timeline to successfully complete the college planning process and how it’s possible to attend a private college for a public college price.
9) Plus much, much more!
Registration is required. Call the Pawling Library at 845-855-3444 to register or send an email to Donald at firstname.lastname@example.org.