with Community Engagement Manager
Thursday, March 18,
Registration is required. You can register below or by contacting Donald, our Adult Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The one-hour program covers:
- Typical age-related changes.
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s.
- How to approach someone about memory concerns.
- Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process.
- Alzheimer’s Association resources.
This program is being provided by the Alzheimer’s Association.
For further information please call the Alzheimer’s Association at 800-272-3900.
Photograph by Henry Lai