Closure Notice (updated 6/3/20)
- The library has been closed to the public since Saturday March 14
- We will remain closed through at least Wednesday June 10th
- Association libraries received permission to resume on-site work on June 1st
- We are busily preparing the library to begin contactless checkout as soon as we can do so safely and effectively
- At this time, you are encouraged to return any checked out items to the library’s two book drops. (One is in front of the library building, and the other is outside the Holmes Whaley Lake Civic Association.)
- Details about our re-opening policies and procedures, please visit our re-opening page: https://www.pawlingfreelibrary.org/re-opening-information/
- If you have book donations to drop off prior to the library reopening, please text Karen at (845) 600-5031 to arrange a drop off time.