- The library is open to the public on Tuesdays through Saturdays. You are welcome to come in and use the library, including our computers.
- Contactless checkout is available Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- All items checked out prior to the pandemic were due June 30th.
- You are encouraged to return any checked out items to the library’s two book drops. (One is in front of the library building, and the other is outside the Holmes Whaley Lake Civic Association.)
- Any item returned prior to July 14th of its re-opening plan was be backdated as though it were returned on March 14th.
- For details about our re-opening policies and procedures, please visit our re-opening page: https://www.pawlingfreelibrary.org/re-opening-information/
- If you have a large number of book donations to drop off, please text Karen at (845) 600-5031 to arrange a drop off time.