New Programs slated to begin January 21!
- Lottery registration (online and in-person): January 8-15
- Rolling Registration as space is available: January 16 onward.
- The current cycle will run nine weeks: January 21- March 21
We offer educational, fun, and low-cost programs for children 0-10 years old. Differentiation is important to us.That’s why we offer programs for all stages of development–small groups for specific ages. From early literacy story time for toddlers to STEAM clubs for elementary kids, there’s something for all ages at the Pawling Library.
Lola the library owl is so excited about these new programs!
• Dog Tales: Read with a Therapy Dog • Meet a Ballerina • Valentine’s Day Gift Baskets •
How to register:
- Register online here
- Register in person at the library circulation desk
- Email a copy of the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A version of this form is available in Spanish here
A native Spanish speaker will be on site to assist with registrations on Wednesday, 1/8 (4:00-8:00 pm), Saturday, 1/11 (10:00 am-4:00 pm), and Wednesday, 1/15 (4:00-8:00 pm).
Questions or concerns about a program or our availability? Please contact our Children’s Programming Coordinator, Neena McBaer. Call the library at 845-855-3444, email email@example.com, or stop by the front desk to inquire. We’re happy to help!